Premium, Thick Stocks. Double or Single Sided. Full Colour CMYK. Celloglazed for protection. Sizes Up to 55x90mm.
Show you mean business with cards that are a step above what you'd get from a Regular Joe printer. Landscape or portrait. Must be 55x90mm in size or smaller (not including crop marks or bleed). Paper stock options are all thick (300gsm+), and feel like rigid card, not copy paper. These business cards come celloglaze as standard - see options for more details.
- The type of paper we will use for this item. We've selected the most popular premium options for reliable and impressive results every time. All are about 300gsm or more, which is approx 0.8mm thick. See our Paper Stocks page for more info.
- Whether you want printing of any ink on just one side (single side), or both sides of the card (double sided).
- The number of copies you want. We can only print copies of the same file - no variations allowed. The file you attach here will be used for every copy of this item. If you have a different version you need printed, please add this to your cart as a separate item. If you have variable data (such as recipients names), please contact us directly.
- The finished, trimmed size of these cards. Note that actual dimensions may vary by 1mm or so. Keep borders and critical graphic elements well away (3mm+) from the edges to be safe.
- Custom Size: as long as your artwork fits within the standard size of this card, you may specify a different, smaller trimmed size. It can be a square, or a specific size. You must set your artwork up to scale, and include trim/crop marks at the correct dimensions, because we simply cut to these marks. Enter your custom size here for reference only - if we notice somethings wrong, we'll aim to inform you before printing, but we can't guarantee that.
- If you're looking for long term durability, and resistance to moisture / tearing, then we can fuse a very thin layer of clear plastic to both sides of your cards. This is called celloglazing. It makes colours slightly richer too. The downsides are that it is difficult to hand-write on any card that's been celloglazed (choose to celloglaze one side only if that's an issue for you). Our Heavy Textured Matte stock cannot be celloglazed unfortunately. Here's a brief description of the options available:
- Matte Celloglaze: A matte finish coating.
- Gloss Celloglaze: A gloss finish coating. Turns matte paper glossy.
- Velvet Celloglaze: A very matte finish. Feels premium, almost like velvet. Costs a little extra, but it's worth it.
- How quickly you need this item completed. Orders are processed at 4pm sharp weekdays (excl. public holidays). Pick up / dispatch happens at 4pm weekdays also. For example, if you place an order before 4pm Monday and choose "5 Business Days", it will be ready for pick up or dispatch at 4pm the following Monday. Remember shipping adds transit time, and printed proofs take extra time too. See our Turnaround page for more info.
Extra Option - Printed Proofs
- We highly recommend this option to everybody - think of it as insurance against errors in the finished product. It's the only way you'll get the chance to make changes to the original file you submit with your order. See our Printed Proofs page for more info. This adds at least 1-2 business days to your turnaround.
Extra Option - Drill Hole
- Perfect for turning cards into swingtags. Just x1 hole per card. We will drill / punch the hole in the same place on all cards. You have the chance to explain where you want the hole, just make sure it's at least 2-3mm away from the edge of the card, otherwise the hole could tear open easily.
Extra Option - Rounded Corners
- We can round the corners of each card. We can do all 4 corners, or just some corners - you have the chance to explain what you need. Just keep in mind we will cut the same corners on all cards. This is a process done by hand - please understand that sometimes corners won't be perfectly round.
- The final, finished, 100% ready-to-go file we'll use to print this item. We requires a PDF file with 3mm bleed on all sides, and include trim/crop marks. 100mb max. Make sure you read our Artwork Setup page carefully. Just include 1 copy of the front (and back if double sided) - we will take care of tiling them up to suit our specific sheet size.